- Milarepa is the great Tibetan yogi, sage and poet. The name Mila means ‘great man’ and repa means ‘cotton clad one’. He was commonly known as Jetsun Milarepa by Tibetans. It is believed that
- Milarepa attained Vajradhara (enlightenment) in one lifetime just like the Buddha.
- Milarepa’s life story acts as a testament of good and evil.
- Milarepa’s hand to his ears gestured that his teaching was through songs and poems.
- This Milarepa statue is entirely handmade through the process of lost wax method by local Nepalese artisans. It is individually handmade with precise intricacy. The details on the Milarepa statue are exquisite.
- It measures approximately 6 inches tall.
wordpress theme by initheme.com